Let the focused power of the global Christian Community defeat North Korea with the artillery of prayer bombs! Kill em with God’s love!
A cease fire has been in place between North and South Korea for over 60 years and with nothing but constant grief to show for the idiocy of the North’s sick ideology, perhaps it is time to push more aggressively for closure. With South Korea’s (ROK) Army and American military forces always ready to repel another invasion, what have we got to loose it we turn it over to God and ask for his help? Shall we try a new offensive? Let us prayer bomb the North with love, truth and God’s mercy so that the door to goodness and light are opened for the victims of that dark and desolate nation. The churches of South Korea are strong and the Korean people have matured as leaders within the global Christian Community, so let’s prepare ourselves for a miracle. Here is my suggestion.
The next National Day of Prayer will be Thursday, 7 May 2015, and though I write this article in June of 2014, we implore the Lord to restore the North Korean People from their house of bondage and be reunited on terms that credit Heaven, with their brethren in the South. Though we must remain open minded about how God chooses to make this miracle happen, expect something dynamic and positive. So every Sunday from now until 7 May 2015, Christian congregations world wide are asked to join in spirit and prayer with those of South Korea’s Christian communities to implore God’s intervention and deliverance of North Korea. Just a brief petition at the beginning of all church services is all that would be necessary. Also, let us not forget the brave South Korean missionaries Kim Jung-wook and Kenneth Bae, who are at the mercy of North Korea’s hospitality.
Prayer bombing does not have to be limited to only Sunday morning, it can be anytime Christians gather. Just a brief mention before addressing other issues so that the practice becomes a habit and a pattern is set. Then on 7 May 2015, we blow trumpets and raise our voices in a great shout worldwide, so that it can be heard from Pyongyang and like the walls of Jericho expect the North to fall, but in a non violent way.
The people of North Korea have lived isolated for so long that it is possible few if any, have ever heard of Jesus Christ. Yet, when the door finally does open, do not be surprised when stories emerge about a “Comforter” and angelic beings that helped them deal with unimaginable hardships. The Christians of the South are strong in their faith and for years have prepared for the day when North and South will be reunited. Let the people of Jesus focus our powerful spiritual energy to this worthy cause, so that He will hear from Heaven and just like in the days of Pharaoh show the world that He is real and that He will respond to the cries of His people.
Of course the Christians of South Korea will be on fire with excitement, they are the flame. Let the rest of us be the added timber and our prayers the fuel that ignites a blast so powerful that everyone who participates will glow in the dark.
Catholics, Protestants of all Denominations, Eastern Orthodox, Russian Orthodox and everyone in between who cares to join should be invited to enlist their congregations to participate. I suggest that the leading pastors of South Korea’s largest churches find an expert to properly address a letter of invitation to everyone they know, as well as:
- Catholic Church – Pope Fransis
- Leaders of the Eastern Catholic Churches
- Leaders of the Eastern Orthodox Churches
- Leaders of the Oriental Orthodox Churches
- Leaders of the Church of the East
- Leaders of the Old Catholic Church
- Leaders of the Anglican Communion
- Secretary General of the World Evangelical Alliance
- President of the World Communion of Reformed Churches
- President of the World Methodist Council
- President of the Lutheran World Federation
- Chairman of the Pentecostal World Fellowship
- President of the Baptist World Alliance
- President of the Southern Baptist Convention
- President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Presiding Bishop of the Church of God in Christ, Inc.
- General of The Salvation Army
- Community of Christ
- Patriarch of the Czechoslovak Hussite Church
- President of the Synod of the Reformed Church in the United States
- Bread of Life Ministries International
- Brunstad Christian Church
- Bible Church
- Calvary Chapel
- Christ’s Commission Fellowship
- Christian Congregation in the United States
- Churches of Christ in Christian Union
- Churches of Christ
- Christian churches and Churches of Christ
- Crossroads Christian Church
- Cornerstone Fellowship
- Evangelical Christian Church in Canada
- Family Stations, Inc.
- International Churches of Christ
- International Christian Churches
- Independent Fundamental Churches of America
- Jesus Is Lord Church
- World Changers Church International
- Vineyard Movement
- International Church of the Foursquare Gospel
- New Hope Christian Fellowship
- Stone Hill Church of Princeton
- Victory Christian Fellowship
- Sovereign Grace Ministries
- Lakewood Church
- People of Praise
- Plymouth Brethren
- Open Brethren
- Open Bible Standard Churches—Pentecostal
- New Creation Church
- Mars Hill Church
- Metro Life Church
- Local churches (Chinese: 地方教會)—a Chinese Christian movement influenced by the teachings of Watchman Nee andWitness Lee, associated with Living Stream Ministry
- Billy and Franklin Graham, Anne Graham Lotz (all national treasures)
If I left a group out that you feel should have been included on this list, it was not because I failed to see them as part of the family of Christ, but rather because I did not know who they were. This list represents 100’s of millions of Christians spread out all over the world. Many of those from churches in Nigeria, Sudan, Syria, Egypt and Armenia are very familiar with persecution, so they know what it means to suffer and we do not forget their tears. Yet, for now let us harness our spiritual energy and direct it like a lazer at Kim Jong-un.
Let us reach out to all of God’s people, even those from branches of the Church with which we may not be familiar. The more on board, the merrier. This must be a world wide effort and a teaching moment to all Christians and non Christians alike, that there is a God who cares, but He wants us to show that we care and trust Him.
If we want big results we must think and act BIG!!
I am interested in what you have to say, but only comments that are relevant to the article and those that I think would be interesting to other readers will be posted. Anything you wish to say that is personal in nature, please visit my Facebook Page – Liberty Grace Humanity – or contact me at: