What happened to the elite warriors of Seal Team Six that took out Osama Bin Laden? Family, friends and an increasingly angry nation want to know!
On 6 Aug. 2011, Fox News reported that insurgents shot down a U.S. military helicopter during a fight in eastern Afghanistan, killing 30 Americans, 25 of them belonging to the same elite unit as the Navy SEALs who killed former Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. A total number of 38 people died in the crash, killing 7 Afghans and one interpreter. In the months following, questions raised from lies revealed surrounding that tragic event, compelled some family members of those slain, to investigate on their own initiative. That this event happened just a few months after the successful search and confirmed kill of bin Laden is not lost on grieving families and friends. The facts that have been uncovered are riveting and strongly suggest Afghan culpability in the slaughter.
Furthermore, retired military experts add credence to charges made of how and why the United States government is just as responsible for these unnecessary deaths as is the Taliban. Absurd rules of engagement are being implemented that set our troops up as targets and the unbelievable, incredible excuse for this policy is “To win the hearts and minds of the enemy”. Unbelievable?! Details of how this story is unfolding ranks with Benghazi as a dereliction of duty and betrayal.
To add insult to injury the Obama administration invited an Iman to deliver a prayer at the memorial of those fallen. Later when the prayer was translated from Arabic the families learned that the Iman cursed the souls of the fallen non Muslim warriors to Hell and torment for eternity. This is a standard funeral prayer for Muslims and it is unforgivable that the Obama administration can be so clueless again to allow such a thing to happen. Can this President handle another scandal? Can we afford to let this unvetted, always conveniently uninformed and forever campaigning (usually at college campuses and high schools) President slide again? We must add our voices to the outrage and join the families of the fallen to demand a congressional investigation! Si Se Puede, Mr. President! Yes We Can and We Will!!
The American Chaplain was not allowed to even mention the name of Jesus Christ, but this Iman was fully accommodated, I decided to post the entire press conference because it is powerful. The video is a bit long but you will be well rewarded with all the information known at this time , as well as questions that still need to be answered. You will meet some people that have been trying to get answers about our enemies to include the usurper in the White House for some time. The first video refers to the blunder that Joe Biden made when he publicly revealed the highly classified information about Seal Team 6 in the assault and death of Osama bin Laden. However, that part of the clip did not come through, so I posted a second video in which you will see that fact.
Below are just some of the questions and concerns that the families of the fallen heroes want Congress to investigate. 9 Mat 2013, The National Press Club
1. How President Obama and Vice President Biden, disclosed classified information on May 4, 2011, that Navy Seal Team VI carried out the successful raid on Bin Laden’s compound resulting in his death. The families believe that this thoughtless act put a retaliatory target on the backs of the members of SEAL Team Six.
2. They want to know how and why high-level military officials sent SEAL Team VI into battle without special operations aviation and proper air support.
3. Motivated by promotion, how and why middle-level military brass carries out too many ill-prepared missions to boost their standing with top-level military brass and the Commander-in-Chief.
4. How the military restricts special operations servicemen and others from engaging in timely return fire when fired upon by the Taliban and other terrorist groups and interests, thus jeopardizing the servicemen’s lives.
5. How and why the denial of requested pre-assault fire may have contributed to the loss of the Navy SEAL Team VI helicopter and the death of these special operations servicemen.
6. How a last minute switch of Afghan troops that accompanied SEAL Team VI may have jeopardized the mission. Family members argue that this unprecedented breach of protocol suggests a link to the Taliban.
7. Why a particular air transport was used, as it was not designed to engage in this type of mission.
8. How military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes. This Iman disparaged the memory of these servicemen by damning their souls as infidels. Furthermore, the question is raised about this as standard operating procedure (SOP) at other funeral services and how long it has been going on. How many other souls of our fallen troops have been damned to Hell? How many other times has the Judeo-Christian God been mocked by an Iman at other services? I think we would all like to know the answer to this question.
This insult to our troops and to our nation is unbelievably wrong and “we ain’t gonna take it anymore!” Barack Obama was so concerned about the feelings of Muslims over a private video that satirized Mohammad and the religion of Islam but he says nothing about this. I’m sure he didn’t know, he never knows about anything unpleasant. Add your voice and demand a congressional investigation, make it happen!
I am interested in what you have to say, but only comments that are relevant to the article and I think would be interesting to other readers will be posted. Anything you wish to say that is personal in nature please visit my Facebook Page – Liberty Grace Humanity – or contact me at: